Bellevue University Professor Publishes 5 Peer-Reviewed Articles
Bellevue University’s Dr. Emad Rahim has published five peer-reviewed articles in the last several months on topics closely related to sustainable business practices.
Dr. Rahim, who serves as the Kotouc Family Endowed Professor and Chair of Project Management at Bellevue University, authored or co-authored and published the following articles:
- "Diversity Interventions and Healthcare Management- A Real World Case Study,” in the International Journal of Reliable and Quality E-Healthcare. This work was co-authored by Darrell Burrell.
- “Application and Analysis for Sustainability Strategy Development: Research, Process, Models, Leadership, Management, and Technology” in the book Transformational Interventions for Business, Technology, and Healthcare.
- “Applying the Triple Bottom Line for Corporate Sustainability Toward Zero Environmental, Social, and Economic Footprints in Corporate Practice,” in the book Applied Research Approaches to Technology, Healthcare, and Business.
- “Shifting Trends in Corporate Social Responsibility for Sustainable Business Practices,” in the book Real-World Solutions for Diversity, Strategic Change, and Organizational Development: Perspectives in Healthcare, Education, Business, and Technology.
- “Understanding Green Human Resources in Healthcare,” in a Research Anthology on Human Resource Practices for the Modern Workforce. This work was co-authored by Dr. Terrence Duncan, Darrell Burrell and Brian Hurd.
Dr. Rahim holds three doctoral degrees; he earned his most recent Ph.D. in 2023 in Organizational Sustainability.
In addition to holding the Kotouc Endowed Chair, Dr. Rahim serves as program director for Bellevue University’s Master of Project Management and Bachelor of Science in Project Management degrees. Both degree programs are accredited by the PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education (GAC).
Founded in 1966, Bellevue University is a non-profit university with more than 60,000 graduates worldwide. The University is a recognized national leader in preparing students for lifelong success with career-relevant knowledge and skills, while making college affordable. Routinely ranked among the nation’s top military and accessible institutions, the University serves residential students at its main campus in Bellevue, Nebraska, and everywhere online with more than 80 degree programs uniquely designed for working adults. The University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org).